I hope you’ll agree with me when I say:
Life is not possible today without a good laboratory burner. Or is it?
Well, there is only ONE problem. Finding a Good laboratory burner isn’t an easy job.
That is why we have created a list of Best laboratory burner of 2017. After researching online and spending hours in testing these laboratory burner, I have shortlisted the top 10 which you can buy right now.
Here we are gonna show you laboratory burner. You can see all the products from our laboratory burner reviews.
Best laboratory burner
- The Carolina pledge: 100 percent satisfaction guaranteed. All of our products are unconditionally guaranteed. If for any Reason you are NOT satisfied with any Item, you may return it for a replacement, a refund, or credit. It's that simple
- From our beginnings in 1927, Carolina biological supply Company has grown to become a leading supplier of Science teaching materials for all levels of education. Today, from our headquarters in Burlington, North Carolina, we serve customers worldwide, including teachers, professors, homeschool educators, hobbyists, and professionals in health and science-related fields
- When you shop with Carolina, you're NOT alone! all of our products are backed by unparalleled technical support, available from 8AM to 8PM, ET, monday-friday. Contact information (live chat, email, and phone) is provided after placing your order at Amazon
- Product Type: burner lighter
- Qty/ea: 1
- Number of items: 1
- Butane micro burner for laboratory use
- Solid-state push button ignition for easy lighting
- Control knob for flame adjustment
- Height: 13 cm
- Capacity: 150 ml
- Fuel: Denatured Alcohol
- A quick, portable heat source with matching metal stand
- Low cost heat for small beakers, flasks, etc
- Lamp burns denatured alcohol
- Description: Porta-Lab LSPR-2012 Burner Support Ring with Clamp and Locking Taps for Accessories
- Number Of Items: 1
- Manufactured by GLOBAL MARKET CONNECTIONS
- One piece die-cast base
- With gas and air regulators
- Temperature up to 1750°C
- Fuel: Denatured Alcohol
- Height=11cm, Diameter=8cm
- Kit contains: (1) base, (1) rod, (1) beaker tong, (1) tripod stand, (1) wire mesh for heating, (1) boss head, (1) lab clamp, (1) retort ring with boss head, (1) burette clamp double, (1) test tube holder, (1) test tube stand (z-shape), (1) test tube brush, (1) spatula.
- The base is 5"X8" powder coated alloy to resist chemicals and rubber lined bottom to stabilize and prevent bench scratching. Rod is stainless steel and is 12mm in diameter. Bosshead holds 2 rods perpendicular to each other and will accept rods up to 24mm in diameter. The boss head holds the lab clamp which has a maximum opening of 100mm and a minimum grip of 2mm. Both the bosshead and clamp are powder coated.
- Test tube/lab instrument rack will hold up to 17 objects. (8) small holes have a diameter of 12mm, (6) medium holes have a diameter of 18mm, and (5) large holes have a diameter of 25mm. The rack is powder coated and chemically resistant. Tripod is cast metal and is 190mm in height and has an inner diameter of 7.5cm and an outer max diameter of 12cm. Wire mesh is a square with 12cm sides and a 8cm diameter heating surface.
- 5.5 hours of flame
- Replacement part for butane laboratory burner and angled head lab burner
- Pack of 36
- First of all we are showing you a table with the best 5 products for your better orientation to buy your laboratory burner.
- Below that table you can see a detailed list of all products with our laboratory burner reviews, sorted by their bestseller rank.
- We wish you a fun by choosing your best laboratory burner with our reviews.
TOP 30 laboratory burner
No products for "laboratory burner" found.
When you are looking for your new laboratory burner, we are trying to help finding your right product with our review experience.
Our reviews test results are based on many laboratory burner reviews and also on many review points, we tried to figure out for this test.
With the help of these laboratory burner reviews we can elect our own test winner.